Pages

2.27.2013



The Textile Museum of Canada Volunteer Association gave away free books and fabric yesterday in the building where I work. I picked up a few pattern books and fabric. Did I mention they were free? Love it. They are having another event on March 1 & 2, 12pm to 4pm. Fabrics are not free but for $3 - $5 per metre, it's still a great deal. I have a meeting that ends at 12:30pm on Friday so I'll be running downstairs after it's over. I'm sure a few of my co-workers will run down with me :)

One of my favourite etsy store weelittlestitches had a sale a few weeks ago as well so I bought some patterns that I've been eyeing for a long time. (1/2/3) I started the Superhero Alphabet Sampler last night and I still need to get more thread but I already love how it's coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment